Grants and Special Projects Administrator, Center for Information Services
Hours– 20 per week
Salary $20 per hour
GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide administrative support to the Senior Director of the Center for Information Services, focusing primarily on the administration of multiple, complex public and private grants. Duties may include gathering program information and staff time sheets; drafting monthly, quarterly and special reports; preparing invoices and forms; drafting correspondence; maintaining files; drafting procedural memoranda and handbooks; assisting procurement; arranging and supporting meetings; taking and distributing meeting notes; and handling other, related duties as assigned.
- Assemble information for monthly, quarterly and special grant reports and draft the reports for review by the Senior Director, Center for Information Services.
- Secure appropriate signatures on grant forms.
- Submit approved grant forms to funders in the required manner, i.e., U.S. Mail, scan and email, etc.
- Maintain grant and other files for the Center for Information Services
- Process invoices, draft vendor contracts and prepare internal forms.
- Liaise with vendors and consultants and assist with multiple grants’ compliance and procurement processes, which may include drafting order specifications and securing and then reviewing multiple bids.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Director, which may include drafting grant administrative letters.
- Draft and maintain administrative memoranda and manuals as well as database tools.
- Handle logistics for the Transportation Providers’ Roundtable and other meetings, which may include scheduling meetings, sending group emails and reminders about upcoming meetings, reserving meeting room, taking meeting notes, transcribing the notes and upon approval distributing the notes.
- Assist with the preparation for interviews of new staff and volunteers and assist in orientating or helping to orient new personnel as assigned.
- Identify and propose improvements to the Center’s administrative systems to achieve greater efficiency.
- Provide general administrative support, which may include sorting mail, making appointments, writing letters and memos, creating or modifying spreadsheets, photocopying, printing, scanning, mailing, and ordering supplies and program materials.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
For a complete job description or to apply with a cover letter and resume, email harriet.block
Posted May 15, 2017
THE JCA EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
We believe in equal opportunity for all workers, regardless of age, and that 50+ workers should have a level playing field in their ability to compete for and obtain jobs.
See our policies on Equal Employment Opportunity, the Americans with Disabilities Act and and more by clicking here.